Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Welcome!


Finally, this site is officially open. =)

So nice of you to make it here...just be a long journey of clicks, ha!

INNAMORARE, to fall in love just describes my every day. I close my eyes with the promise of love and comes the morning, I wake up full of it. Of course everything is not all bed of roses, but the most important thing is, I LOVE.

In as much as I wanted to tell you more about myself, I am not just good at it. I am just another woman in love...a bit complicated at times, but then so are the French and yet people find them interesting! ;)

Happiness and love surround me and I just want to pass it along. I hope you will be back to dive into the fun (and love) that is come!

1 comment:

  1. take all the happiness you can get Sunshine ad hold on to it as long as you can!!!!

    ReplyDelete