Saturday, March 27, 2010

Long Weekend


It's been awhile since I last posted here. I've been busy with the new job and the lover has been very supportive. He's spent most of his weekends traveling just to see me. Contrary to how most people perceived long distance relationships, I can say that it made us closer to each other. I know it's still early to say, but they, the new place is just 30 minutes away from plane and 6 hours by car (add the sea travel).

This weekend is different though. I told him not to come and just rest instead since I will be the one traveling to see him middle of next week. It will be a long weekend for us...and I am so excited to see everyone again. To be gone for a month is no joke! But well, that is just a view from here. Right now, I am alone and still trying to figure what to do with my time. And meanwhile I am battling with myself when I can join this HNT thingy. I have to think about it. I will think about it, after all, I have a long weekend all by myself.

1 comment:

  1. Well you know where I stand on the HNT thing. Also you can take time to rest more or go out and meet new friends this weekend!

    ReplyDelete